April 13, 2012

We can live like Jack and Sally if you want.






Outfit Details:
cardigan target
leopard print dress target
tights vera wang
knee high socks forever 21
bag express
wedges kelsi dagger


I am a firm believer that the weather dictates how my mood should be, and today I am happy as a clam! It is absolutely beautiful today, and the rest of this week its only supposed to get better and better! I am completely thrilled!
And since it's so gorgeous out, I am just about to run out the door to snap a few photos in the cemetery, then do a teensy bit of shopping before my shift tonight O:-) .. I am actually planning on returning the dress I am wearing above, along with a Jason Wu dress that the tag reads small, but fits more like a large.. I just can't wear this leopard bodycon without thinking Flinstones, it's got to be the print or something, I initially bought it thinking it was such a cute retro number, but the more I wear it and think about it I just can't stop thinking Wilma or Pebbels,
But before I head out, as I was taking these photos the other day, I saw about 15 deer! They just came out of the woods and were playing in the field across the street from the cemetery I was in! It was incredible, cars were whipping by rushing home and they were in plain sight, but they just frolicked about with their white tails up, not a care in the world. Seeing them interact with each other in their natural habitat was one of the most beautiful sights I've ever seen. I wish I could have taken better photos, but I was in such awe that I snapped a few photos very quickly in case they were just passing through, but no, they stayed and played for about 10 minutes, then they were off into the woods again.. I wonder if these are the same group of deer who are in my yard late at night/in the early mornings.. hmm, either way, it was a beautiful thing to experience.



3 comments:

  1. you are so beautiful! and i love your style

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the dress, you shouldn't return it! the print is so subtle and not too crazy or anything. I love the last photo of you! great shoes!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear. Nice blog you have. Maybe we could follow each other? Please, let me know =)*

    ReplyDelete