February 09, 2012

UNDER A TREE THAT NEVER GREW ANY LEAVES

















Outfit Details:
oversized sweater express
black skinny jeans target
leather crossbody purse express
jeffrey campbell martini spike

As I was editing these, I realized I haven't posted any looks of me wearing these sweaters before other than this time when I was in New York City with Ben. I bought these three years ago in 3 different colors on sale for $20 a piece I believe. Since then, Express and many other stores have been reproducing this style each season with a much higher price tag, I'm quite lucky to have gotten them when I did, they're so comfortable and have definitely become a staple in my wardrobe. Thats why I am quite shocked that they haven't appeared on my blog before other than only those two times!
But I also need to take note, that they do not photograph well ,whatsoever, when seated. Hah, I look a hundred pounds heavier since my last entry! Next time, I'll be sure to be standing as so I don't look totally fat like I appear to be here. haha, too funny..


5 comments:

  1. You are so sweet! Thanks for the love :-)

    Rad first pair of JCs! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm such a Jeffrey Campbell whore, haha. I tried those studded loafers on and my feet were too narrow for them! I absolutely adore them! Also, your nails are so lovely, do you do them yourself?

    http://avatallulah.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, how sick i am of seeing the usual jc shoes, but this pair is quiet a nice change. definitely a conversation starter!

    leyla.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the JCs, you look amazing! Following you, would be so awesome to get a follow back :)

    x,
    neononyx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The shoes are amazing! And you look great :) You have a great blog <3
    http://thefrillseekers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete