January 19, 2012

A hint of green











Outfit Details:
green cardigan h&m
chiffon collared hi low hem tank top forever 21
basic black tank forever 21
black trousers h&m
belt h&m
metallic flats steve madden


I'm running out the door for a doctors appointment this afternoon, but I just wanted to pop in quickly to share these photos with you! I threw this outfit together within minutes yesterday for a job interview I was of course running late for. But despite being tardy the gentlemen who sat in on the group interview pulled me aside and let me know that out of the 12 of us applying, I was the only one who would be receiving a call back, so it looks like I'll finally be employed again after a 3 month hiatus! Woohoo!
I don't really find this look worthy of sharing, it's one of my very basic outfits that I normally try to keep off of my blog just because it's so boring, but considering I did not post a single outfit this weekend, this will have to do... We've been getting slammed with wild whipping winds these last few days, so incase you hadn't noticed here, I am trying my hardest to control my hair while also attempting to not look like I am totally freezing and wanting to go inside.. So what do you think, did  I pull it off?! (no..)

No comments:

Post a Comment