January 08, 2012

Dressed Properly.


















Outfit Details:
blouse forever 21
tank top victorias secret
shorts pacsun
purse thrift
tights vera wang
shoes kohls


Can you believe I got three pairs of these shorts for $3 a piece?! I previously mentioned here that I have been doing quite a bit of shopping lately. I've really been burning through my wad of Christmas cash but I've mostly been sale shopping so more quantity AND more bills are remaining in my wallet. Sweet!
Pacsun had an amazing deal when Ben and I went in a few days ago, buy 3 or more items with a blue sticker on the tag and get them all for 70% off! And it wasn't the sort of sale where most sizes are sold out and only the ugly colors of each item are left over, it was nearly everything from their fall/winter line, so even items that just got shipped to their store a week ago that were winter fashion got a blue sticker slapped on it. Ben bought himself 6 things for $40 which is jaw dropping because he never buys himself clothes ever. But I made out even better than he did and also got 6 things but for $30! I am so happy, especially because I've been specifically surfing my usual sites for a pair of shorts exactly like the ones I'm wearing, and I scored three different colored pairs for $9 total! I bet you couldn't manage that anywhere else. And if you do, be sure to let me know so I can bow down before you. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment