January 19, 2012

Something New






I've been pretty terrible about keeping up with showing you guys my new purchases. I know I haven't been posting on this blog for very long now so you haven't quite caught on to whats old and whats new yet, but many of my new items that I say "I am going to share with you what I got tomorrow! Stay tuned!" end up sneaking into many of the looks I have shared so I don't really see the point in photographing that individual item when it's already been 'revealed', ya know?
So I decided since I have certain articles of clothing already photographed and edited, to maybe start sharing with you each 'new' thing one by one on it's own. I hope you don't mind? I know haul entries are much more fun and visually appealing, but you gotta bare with me here people! I am so scatter brained I end up putting these things off forever and making myself seem like a liar..
So here is one of my most recent buys, I have been searching for something like this for months now and I am thrilled I was able to come across this top at Forever 21 which almost always beats the price of anyone around. It is most certainly going to become a staple piece in my wardrobe, I can tell you that much..

No comments:

Post a Comment