January 30, 2012

The Basics



Outfit Details:
vera wang chiffon lurex cardigan simply vera
woven white tank top aerie
trousers h&m
belt h&m
shoes marshalls


Today is the day of Wednesday's vet visit. I am crossing my fingers and toes that it goes well and I recieve some answers as to what her illness is exactly. But, I'm not entirely sure what we're going over today. Just a regular check up I assume and they're going to walk me through step by step on how to hand feed her with a syringe (because it's so difficult and I feel like it should be way easier that it has been..) but I hope we talk about more other than just that..
Here is a perfect example of an "I have nothing to wear!" moment.. I woke up nice and early this day, took my sweet time getting myself all dolled up, and when it came time to dress myself I am pretty sure I just stood in front of my closet for a good 45 minutes seeing no possibilities. It was frustrating to say the least. Especially considering I had given myself plenty of time to put something together to photograph before going and running my errands, and instead I took more than an hour trying things on, hating them, and repeating that cycle over, and over, and over..
But I stuck with this look because it's simple but not to simple, the sheer chiffon details on the cardigan really save this look I feel from being to bland I think. It dresses it up just enough and keeps me out of that, just another girl wearing a cardigan, category. Don't you agree?

Also, I have decided I am going to be selling the bow heels, along with many other items I never wear! So keep your eyes peeled! I will be listing items for sale very shortly. All the money is going towards Wednesday's vet bills, I know I will be requesting an x-ray for her to see if there are any stones or what might be causing the bleeding. But I know an x-ray is going to cost me $88, and surgery will follow that I am sure, so I need as much money as I possibly can get. So hopefully you like what I've got!

2 comments:

  1. You look lovely in this outfit! So casual and chic!
    xoxo,
    Fashionhypnotised girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit, I love the sheer cardigan, it's so pretty!

    x

    ReplyDelete