December 08, 2011

60 degree's in December?
























Outfit Details:
jean jacket forever 21
crochet top thrift
floral tank pacsun
necklace forever 21
black pants h&m
converse sneakers

This weather is insane! For New Hampshire at least.. we typically have feet of snow on the ground at this time of the year! Only having to put on a jean jacket which I didn't even really need is just so bizarre to me. But I wore this when running errands with Ben yesterday. I'd also like to point out that I haven't worn these shoes since I was 19! When piecing this outfit together, I just absolutely hated how every single one of my most worn shoes looked with this piece, so I pulled down my box of shoes that I rarely wear but I just dont have the heart to throw away, and I instantly loved the way this outfit looked once these converse were added! It was a good match, if I do say so myself.. perhaps it will get me to start wearing my reject pairs! We'll see..
Tonight (well, whats left of tonight..) Ben and I are making a mini feast and watching a few rented Redbox movies. The perfect night in my eyes. Hope all of you are having a wonderful week thus far!

2 comments:

  1. Love this and your hair. JEALOUS xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooop i've just re brought some converses after leaving them somewhere grrrr... lovely look xxx

    ReplyDelete