December 13, 2011

Sudden plans.

(photo taken by me)

I really should be sleeping soundly, but my screwy sleep schedule is at it again, and on one of the worst nights of them all. Ben and I ran tons of errands today preparing for our Northern Adventure as I like referring to it as. His job is sending him waaay up north Tuesday - Friday so I will be tagging along. We're making a little vacation out of it which is quite exciting! We have no idea what to expect and hope the weather is somewhat pleasant, but I wanted to let you know I might be MIA for the week because I have no idea what the internet situation will be like and I really have no clue if we'll be at our hotel room's much.. But if you do not hear from me, I promise to return with tons of photos! And hopefully stories of seeing some moose!

No comments:

Post a Comment