December 18, 2011

Santa Baby

I was in total shock when I realized Christmas is only but a week away! These last few months have completely flown by me without me realizing how close we're getting to 2011's end. And although 2011 gave me many wonderful memories and terrific moments, it also gave my family and I many stressful months, so I am completely ready to bid farewell to 2011 and welcome 2012 with wide open arms! I am also expecting 2012 has an awesome job waiting for me, I mean, thats the reason why I haven't been able to find one yet, right? 2011 was a rough year and 2012 will be my best one yet? Yeah, thats what i'm thinking!
These are my materialistic wants and needs this Christmas. I'm hoping to find at least one of them waiting for me underneath the tree this year. Most of the items on my list I have been lusting over for several years now so hopefully the streak can end and I'll finally be able to call a few of these my very own! What are you guys asking for?







No comments:

Post a Comment